- Gorman Street
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Part Time
SouthLight, Inc. is a non-profit substance abuse prevention, education, and treatment agency. We provide behavioral and medical therapies for addiction and co-occurring mental health conditions.
Our residential facility in Raleigh provides stable housing, education and treatment for men and women. It is located in the Raleigh, NC area near NC State and includes 23 beds in 8 modern style apartments.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Supervised Independent Living (SIL) Monitor to:
- Monitor client activities to ensure compliance with program rules and treatment plans
- Provide clients with individual help and life skills instruction needed for independent living
- Provide transportation
- Collect urine drug screens
- Participate in skill enhancement programs
- Provide clear written and verbal communications of any events or concerns as they occur within the program
Must be available to work part time every other Saturday & Sunday 4pm-1am.
- High school equivalent and three years of applicable work experience
- CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration, and NCI training (company provided)
- Must be able to pass background/driving record checks/drug testing
SouthLight offers the stability of a long standing, CABHA and CARF accredited agency and generous training opportunities.
If you want to work with people who share a common desire to improve the quality of people's lives, we invite you to apply online by visiting our website at www.southlight.org and clicking Employment for our online application.
SouthLight is an Equal Opportunity Employer